ad

ad

There is something worth listening to:

In this noisy world there is something worth listening to... 
birdsong in the morning, the sound of the wind in the calm afternoon, the sound of the ocean waves, the radio on a Saturday afternoon while it's raining outside, and the songs on the recording you composed just for the two of us and the one song under On Repeat, I won't get tired of hearing your stories...even if you tell me how many times I've heard them have shared, I will do not be weary of listening; 
because it's not about the content anymore, it's about the things that melted your heart when you described it and made you laugh so much… it's the way your lips smile and the way your eyes sparkle in which i will always love the smile on your face when you tell me how you manage to go about your day amidst the chaos of this earth the things they've done - screams, screams, screams and screams ringing in our ears go ... for me there is still something worth listening to : 
it is your voice 
your heart that beats for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

What does "you deserve better" mean?

The saying that butterflies do not see their wings holds true for us as humans?

A little about LOVE!