ad

ad

A little about LOVE!

 I love you in every song I hear; For every poem I read about love; the beauty of the moon at night, the grace of the sun in the morning; Every time something good happens to me. But no good loss because I know I have you; and will always have you. 

I want you to know about these things with me in advance - especially the moments when we are separated from each other that I captured in my picture so you can hug me every time I see something good. I only saw the reality of joy and happiness because you will shower all your love on me is enough for me. But saying it in words won't work for heartbeats.

So, this is the first time I'm writing about love with a pure heart - and the writers are right: it's hard to scribble when it's real.

I have no other words to say but thank you for being here.💝

Comments

  1. I would like my life to be a statement of love and compassion - that would be just for ❤️YOU❤️
    🖤🥂

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words 💝

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

What does "you deserve better" mean?

The saying that butterflies do not see their wings holds true for us as humans?