ad

ad

I tried, and now I'm tired.

 So, I will rest, get my energy back, and then try again to see if things can still work. I don’t give up easily. There’s still a little chance of doing everything better; give it my all. I will continue to do my best until I have exhausted all my strength and power so that the goal will show that I still want it.

Yes, I don’t just give up when the going gets tough, but when I feel like things don’t make sense anymore, I give up. And I think this isn’t cowardice at all; this is bravery. It took courage to finally let go of the dream in my hands and start from scratch, but at this time, it was all about lessons learned and experiences. 

Because I can’t be happy again if I don’t want to start over; some things are meant to end and stop so that you can start again.

Comments

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

Stay grateful !!!

THE VOICE INSIDE YOU!!!

Speak with your heart!!!