ad

Small steps are good!

  You have to see yourself, listen to yourself, share yourself. Only you can see your small progress and victories, so celebrate it, treat it as a big victory. Study the world, proclaim it, and let your soul praise your hard work.

ad

Is this what growing up is??

 I know that for all the things I've lost, I'll find something, the void will still be filled. But there are still times when I think about the things I've lost that I hope I won't regret when I'm older, that I won't need when I'm older, and maybe I will regret it__ such regret, I pray, may not linger. Those may be parts of my years now, but some of them are memorable, or I’m just happy so, it still crosses my mind. I know I only have them in the past, but they have also made me who I am today...so I'm still thankful that I've had that even once in my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

What does "you deserve better" mean?

The saying that butterflies do not see their wings holds true for us as humans?

A little about LOVE!