ad

ad

The best conversation ever!!!

 I had this conversation with one of the best people I know, who told me that going through the busy days of your life is part of your growth; I should note that it's only "some" and not "all"...If I want to upgrade, there are times when I need to speed up, but not where it burns. I will be busy today, sit down and rest tomorrow. It is good to rest because it does not prevent you from working towards your goals - slowly, at your own pace, with your mind and physical strength and surely you will eventually achieve them.

Comments

  1. 🖤🥂 well explained!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing I think everyone wants a good listener and this written is amazing. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. True♥️
    You will grow beautifully on your own way💯♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

What does "you deserve better" mean?

The saying that butterflies do not see their wings holds true for us as humans?

A little about LOVE!