ad

ad

Maybe one day, is it a phrase?

I know there are many "maybe one day" moments in your life, and the list includes:

maybe one day, I will make my dream come true

maybe one day, I will find my goals

maybe one day, I will find the right one

Maybe one day, I will recover.

 It never ends__ the list goes on. The point to remember is that you have to be yourself in those days.

Here's a reminder to take a break if you've been jogging for several days until you've ignored your body's message to rest and slow down. Sometimes our minds play tricks on us that we are going - it's not good because: first, you don't have to force a person to do something to achieve your goals at your own pace and time; and secondly, rest will always be in your travels, so make time for it.

It's a gentle pat on the back and a way of letting you know you're doing well and don't have much time to rest.

Comments

  1. Undoubtedly every single word has its own systematic summary if one would recapitulate it through tremendous positivity. Every single sentence speaks loudly itself ✨🥂
    Much keen on it! Keep it up 🖤🥂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Ad

Popular posts from this blog

What does "you deserve better" mean?

The saying that butterflies do not see their wings holds true for us as humans?

A little about LOVE!